It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And not just because Christmas is right around the corner, but because it’s the season of engagements!
Becoming a fiance is pure bliss and having a proposal around the Holidays, adds a little more magic to the mix!
As you prepare to become a Mrs. here are 5 things to focus on when getting engaged this Holiday season:
- Christmas is usually the time of year where family is ever-present. After getting engaged, families will have dozens of questions about the wedding. It’s important to not make any rash decisions about venue, date, and wedding party to appease the crowd. Save the stress of fine-details for the New Year!
- Get creative with Holiday dates! From Christmas parties to New Year celebrations oftentimes we neglect those closest to us. Be sure to love your fiance well and enjoy your first few Holidays as an engaged couple!
- Don’t be afraid to start new traditions! Moving from dating to married life is permission to change up how and where you celebrate Holidays! Having effective communication with your partner will ensure that no unexpected disagreements interfere with the Holiday magic!
- Gift each other something special and meaningful. Now that you are saving for a wedding, don’t spend the whole budget on gifts. Instead, gift something homemade or something inspired by a favorite memory relationship.
- Last but not least, enjoy the engagement bliss before jumping into all things planning! With so many decisions ahead, it can feel overwhelming, but you will only be a fiance for only a season of life, so be sure to enjoy it!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & a special engagement!
You are Dearly Loved!