Creating a wedding registry is one of the most exciting tasks to prepare for your big day! Who doesn’t love to be spoiled with gifts? The task of making your registry may seem daunting, but start with the basics and then branch out. Remember to add registry items in a wide price range! Grandma may be willing to splurge but Great Aunt Linda may want to stick to a more budgeted gift. Below you’ll find a list of practical items to get you started as well as a list of fun items you may want to keep in mind when registering…
- Luggage Set- not only for the honeymoon but it also comes in handy for years to come
- Plate and Bowl Sets- both fancier and causal (glass and plastic)
- Pots/Pans- oftentimes these will come in one large set
- Silverware & Cooking Utensils- a necessity
- Glassware- cups and wine glasses
- Knife Set- don’t go cheap on this one
- Air Fryer- a must have!
- Toaster, Microwave, Blender, Crockpot- all the items you’ll want for cooking at home
- Vacuum and Swiffer- These items can be pricey so it’s best to register for them
- Keurig Coffee Maker- one that’s able to make a pot and singles is most beneficial
- Tent- a cozy camping set up with chairs and marshmallow sticks
- Cooler- for beach days or trips to the lake
- Hello Fresh Subscription- to make meal prep a bit easier
- Robes- to stay cozy at home with your spouse
- Bluetooth Speaker- try an Alexa or Google Home
- Fire Pit- to set up on the deck or in your backyard
- AirBnb gift card- for a nice getaway
- Pizza Oven- homemade pizza nights…yes please!
- Games- board games for you and your guests to enjoy
- A Patio Set- for the porch or deck
Remember to have fun with this! Let this be a task that you and your partner do together. Your registry should represent you as a couple and should include things that make you happy. It’s better to register for too much rather than having everything on your registry be purchased and allow guests to choose what to buy for you. CONGRATS & happy shopping.